I drop in on Comics Unlimited to see how Matt Hawes enjoyed his trip to Chicago. Of course we go on for more time than is really necessary about stuff that no one else finds interesting, but I think we saved all the juicy bits for the podcast. Matt tries to hit the Chicago Con every year, but he does it from a dual standpoint, not only as a comics enthusiast and fanboy, but also as the owner of a retail store, and his perspective of this event is slightly different. Matt Billman of Living With Zombies (.net) snuck out the door just as I turned on the microphone, so we don’t get to hear from him, but you’ll find a link to his site in the post anyway. Take that, Billman!
Last 5 posts by Winston Crutchfield
- Disney Kingdoms comics - July 7th, 2017
- Sonic the Hedgehog - June 19th, 2017
- He-Man / ThunderCats - June 5th, 2017
- Scooby Apocalypse - May 15th, 2017
- Wacky Raceland - May 1st, 2017