The Challenge Rating System that Pathfinder uses is a holdover from D&D 3.5. This time around, Curtis and I dive into the math underneath building opponents and dig into where it works and where it doesn’t. We share some of our own observations, and offer up a more simplistic alternative – just go for it!
Last 5 posts by Winston Crutchfield
- Disney Kingdoms comics - July 7th, 2017
- Sonic the Hedgehog - June 19th, 2017
- He-Man / ThunderCats - June 5th, 2017
- Scooby Apocalypse - May 15th, 2017
- Wacky Raceland - May 1st, 2017