The Challenge Rating System that Pathfinder uses is a holdover from D&D 3.5. This time around, Curtis and I dive into the math underneath building opponents and dig into where it works and where it doesn’t. We share some of our own observations, and offer up a more simplistic alternative – just go for it!
Last 5 posts by MindSpike
- Book Review: Sally Slick and the Miniature Menace – January 27th, 2017
- Upon the Riverworld – October 29th, 2016
- Book Review: Sally Slick and the Steel Syndicate – October 13th, 2016
- Welcome to Paradise; Welcome to Hell – September 19th, 2016
- RPG Review: Young Centurions – September 12th, 2016