If you’ve missed the media hype surrounding Suzanne Collins’ dystopian sci-fi trilogy “The Hunger Games”, then you may in fact consider yourself fortunate. The guys and I sit around the round table and break down the trilogy of novels, including spoiling the plot and determining that the target audience is in fact – chicks. You’ll get plenty of warning and the magic of podcasting so that you can actually read the books if you still desire to do so. If not, check out the full scoop on this violently dystopian sci-fi beststeller. Also, head over to the Two-Fisted Blogger and check out my review on his site, as well as other articles about dude-lit.
Last 5 posts by Winston Crutchfield
- Disney Kingdoms comics - July 7th, 2017
- Sonic the Hedgehog - June 19th, 2017
- He-Man / ThunderCats - June 5th, 2017
- Scooby Apocalypse - May 15th, 2017
- Wacky Raceland - May 1st, 2017