Game designer Rocco Privetera joins me in the reaction chamber to talk about his game, Ninja Dice. This Japanese ninja-thief-push-your-luck game is published by Greenbrier Press, and currently funding on Kickstarter. Rocco talks a bit about the print-and-play origins of the game and the importance of story and theme in game design. Check out this neat little game at any one of the various links below and let’s get it funded!
Last 5 posts by Winston Crutchfield
- Disney Kingdoms comics - July 7th, 2017
- Sonic the Hedgehog - June 19th, 2017
- He-Man / ThunderCats - June 5th, 2017
- Scooby Apocalypse - May 15th, 2017
- Wacky Raceland - May 1st, 2017